With help of government mortgage can you get a home loan modification?

Deal Score0
  1. Reply
    Doctor Deth
    January 30, 2011 at 4:00 pm

    what government mortgage?
    if you are talking about the first time homebuyers rebate, then you don’t qualify if you already have a house

  2. Reply
    January 30, 2011 at 4:55 pm

    I don’t really understand the question, but call your lender and ask for the modification or retention department. If you’re current on your mortgage the Making Homes Affordable program may work for you, and again you would contact your current lender.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password