where do I buy house insurance in Oklahoma?

Deal Score0

I want to insure a small house in Arnett, OK, worth about 25k, I do not have insurance at present; I am concerned with strong winds and severe weather

  1. Reply
    November 12, 2011 at 9:03 pm

    Start with the yellow pages. Lots of local agents there to compare pricing with.

  2. Reply
    November 12, 2011 at 9:26 pm

    Any Insurance company should be able to give you a Homeowners Policy. The same company you have your vehicle ins. through should be able to help you with the house too!

    American Family is pretty good and they usaully don’t pester you with stuff.

  3. Reply
    November 12, 2011 at 10:19 pm

    You don’t have ANY insurance?

    Start with the guy that writes your car insurance. If you have no car insurance, just ask a few neighbors. Any local, independent agent should be either able to write this for you, or point you towards someone who can. You need someone licensed to sell insurance in OK.

    If you don’t live in OK, it’s going to be harder, because you need an OK agent willing to write a vacant or rental dwelling – both of which are MUCH higher risk than homeowners (owner occupied) dwelling.

    For a high risk policy, you can find an agent at http://www.foremost.com .

  4. Reply
    dhara s
    November 12, 2011 at 11:01 pm

    hi check this link its good



    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password