Where can I find a lawyer who knows California Mortgage 2 band.?

Deal Score0

I am a loan officer in Los Angeles and we have many customers who bought over the past 4 years with a 80/20. I know it’s possible a second to eliminate this Buth know anyone who does. Thank you for your comments …. thank you.

Jesse Jackson’s protest in San Francisco before
mortgages width = “400” />
href = “http://www.rainbowpush.org” www.rainbowpush.org www.defendyourdollars.org/topic/mortgages/ cover of Jackson’s visit to the Bay Area “. com / news / local-beat / Jesse Jackson-on-FORECA … . com/realestatenews/ci_13362518 Investigative Reporting on href = “http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=there_goes_the_neighborhood” www.prospect.org / cs / article? article = there_goes_the_neigh … www.salon. com / news/feature/2009/03/04 / loan_modifications / for an explanation of the mortgage crisis www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1242 Michael Moore: Open A Love Story, which deals with seizure 10-2-09. Links to my photos on the eve of his visit www.flickr. com/photos/ari/sets/72157622401887780 / Jackson

  1. Reply
    I Buy And Sell Houses
    May 18, 2011 at 12:26 am

    Real estate investors do it all the time. Usually it’s done with distressed properties (plenty in LA that got 100 percent financing a few years ago). And it helps greatly if the first and second are held by two different companies.

    The investor’s pitch to the holder of the second is: “Look, the property isn’t worth what the buyer paid for it. If the buyer goes under, your second will be totally worthless. I’m willing to give you $ x (usually about 5 cents on the dollar) just to remove the second. I know it’s not much, but it’s certainly more than you’ll get when the holder of the first forecloses.”

    To find California investors who do this, go to http://www.creonline.com and look under “Real Estate Investment Clubs.” Select California. Then contact a few or, better yet, attend some of their meetings.

    Hope that helps.

  2. Reply
    May 18, 2011 at 12:42 am

    You don’t need an attorney. Do they want to sell their homes because they can no longer afford them? Or just want to stop paying on a loan that is pointless because there is no equity in the property?

    What you can do is advise your clients to see if their first trust deed holder would be willing to do a loan modification. If they are, then you call the 2nd and explain the situation and depending on the loan amount and lien holder the banks are more than willing to do business with borrowers and their agents now. I’ve had experience with Bank of America wrapping the 2nd into a new 1st with a lower interest rate and eventually reducing the principal amount. I hope this helps..

  3. Reply
    Todo es posible si puedes Creer
    May 18, 2011 at 1:29 am

    Ask your way and get answers the right way. Only the Best Lawyers in the Hole State can answer your questions on Real State and Mortgages. Only at Primerica there is a club membership exclusively for its clients were you pay only 25 a month and you can be represented in court for any case ask questions on all your dayly needs,ask,get answers,be representated in cour for any problem,all just for 25 dll a month.Visit an Exclusive Financial Analizt from Primerica or visit www. Primerica Financial Services.com and you can get Exclusive World Class Info in all Financial Needs

  4. Reply
    May 18, 2011 at 2:25 am

    You can also try sites like the one below to try and find a good real estate attorney. Please post back if you were able to strip your second (I’m curious myself) 😉 Good luck!



    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password