what would you suggest to be my next step in this financial situaion? see details below?
i have been in a debt consolidation 4 7-8 months & one of my creditors took me to court. the judge said that if my creditor dosen’t want to accept pymt from them they dont have to which means i would have to work something out with them and i have to have a decision made whe i go back to court on feb 5th. now i called my debt company & they tell to tell judge that i dont have the $ at this time & to contact them if there is a settlement offer. so my question is should i get out of this program all together and start over with my creditors with settlement or should i stick it out? i have about $ 10,000 of debt in this program and now after numerous calls from collection agencies & being summons to court i am wondering if this is the best way to being going about this. there has been some to suggest to me to consider bankruptcy. should i be looking at that as my next option. I am so confused & stuck on what 2 do & please help?