What is the type of loan called that you used for investment property?

Deal Score0

For investment property you don’t usually get mortgages, but you get a different type of loan. What is the name of that type of loan? Thanks

1 Comment
  1. Reply
    My Take on It
    April 29, 2011 at 8:57 pm

    For flipping, investors would avail themselves of a *hard money loan*.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password