What can i do if my 3year Son social security number is being used for bills ?? Please answers and read?

Deal Score0

I asked this question the other night but i forgot my sons age. My son is 3 years old i found out that i can’t do a credit report online for him since he is under the age of 13. I was wondering if anyone can help me out on what else to do..

Well I have a son the father doesn’t have any contact with him. The problem i have is that the father has his social security number , he got that information from the hospital. Well before i had my son my ex (the father on my child) had an apartment didn’t pay his bills now his water, lights, gas and telephone bills are all OVERdue he lives with his parents now. I heard that he is getting a place of his own but he wouldn’t be able to get anything under his name since he owes back bills that he still didn’t pay because for just a water bill he owes over $ 300. I’ve heard from him and his family that he will take my sons social security number and use my sons name and place bills under my child’s name. How can i find out if this is happening and can this happened? What can i do if he does this because i know a old neighbor that did this do their kids that put bills in there names and i am worried that this will happen since there was already a threat that he will do it.

I myself has been going through identity theft someone used my social # for a house mortgage i have contact the police put fraud alerts of everything. Still can’t find no help. I am over 23years old and I STILL can’t get a credit card or any loans. Yes i have bills in my name but i can’t get nothing else like with any type of credit. I contacted so many people and this has been going on since i’ve turned 18years old. So i am very scared that i can’t get no help for my son if this is happening to him.. Please help i would hate to see my son go through this when he gets older since he is only 3 what can i do for him and how can i get some type of credit report for him so that i can see if anyone has used his social security number ?? Thanks please give me any advice, thoughts, and your help..


  1. Reply
    May 1, 2011 at 2:21 am

    Have you contacted your local District Attorney’s office? Maybe the DA can check into this.

  2. Reply
    May 1, 2011 at 3:13 am

    You call the police and report an identity theft

  3. Reply
    May 1, 2011 at 3:45 am

    SO sorry to hear about your IDT problems and that your question got spammed by every overseas ripoff artist on here! I flagged all of them and hopefully they will be banned and victimize folks no more!

    It sounds like, in your case, it is time to bring in the professionals. Like anything in life, dealing with IDT (especially in your son’s case) requires that you adhere to a certain methodology and if you don’t know how to do it, you won’t get results. While both of your cases are fairly clear cut and shouldn’t be labor intensive, you’ve already seen what can happen when you don’t know what you’re doing. I have seen many cases like yours and can tell you that a speedy resolution would best be accomplished with professional assistance. There are some great companies out there, but there are also some lying scumbags, too. EM/IM me and I would be happy to point you in the right direction.

    Best: LRK

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password