We live in Texas and my mother in law died without a will. My husband has 6 siblings. Two of them have?

Deal Score0

signed over there share of the property to him ( my mother in law expressed that the house should go to him- he had been helping pay off the mortgage) The rest of his siblings want to be paid for their share of the property. Can we get a loan on the property in order to pay the rest of the siblings with only the two signatures? From what I understand in Tx if you die without a will all property goes to all your heirs equally. The house is paid off but is in need of repairs. We would like to sell the property but his siblings do not want to pitch in for the repairs and are not in a position to pay off the taxes that are owed on the house. We already own our home and don’t want to get a home equity loan on ours to fix up his mom’s house. Please help.


  1. Reply
    May 17, 2011 at 12:05 am

    well u wont get much advise here on y!answers unlss an expert coms across ur question.
    i wud seriously advise u 2 consult a good lawyer because this is not a simple or small matter. its regarding ur house. n its better tht u get d best advise so tht evry1 in ur fmly is happy. with no hard feelings among siblings.

  2. Reply
    Susan F
    May 17, 2011 at 12:22 am

    Why don”t you approach a private lender?I got my loan from a certain agency i met here in yahoo answers.Their interest rate of 0.2% is simply great..Why don”t you try there?
    You can contact them with their email,richards_loan_agency@yahoo.com

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password