Should I obtain a mortgage or a home equity loan on my investnment property?

Deal Score0

single family house, paid cash 45k worth 97k, trying to extract equity. Unclear on mortgages vs. home equity loan.

  1. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 1:05 am

    If you are needing some cash and want to use the equity in the investment property, look into a home equity line of credit. (HELOC)
    With the HELOC, a bank will determine how much money they will give you based on the equity in the home.
    With the HELOC, you draw money from the agreed upon amount and pay it back at the agreed upon interest rate.

  2. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 1:36 am


    I think you should go for a mortgage. Still, please visit a mortgage broker and discuss your case in detail. You can get some useful info on this matter from . Good luck!

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password