Real Estate Lawyer advice?

Deal Score0

Back in 2006 my mom did a investment on a few properties with a builder down in ATL and we are in OH…She took out a home equity loan of $ 100,000 and he agreed to pay the mortgage while the investment was in progress…There is a signed contract that she has in hand…Not only did he not follow his commitment but made money off of the investment and never returned her portion…She almost went into foreclosure and has had to downsize since then..It has caused her a lot of grief…Any advice would be great

  1. Reply
    Ay Que Lastima!
    May 2, 2011 at 7:22 am

    She needs to sue him for the money he owes her.

  2. Reply
    Fee Simple
    May 2, 2011 at 7:47 am

    If he violated the terms of the written agreement, your mom can sue him for breach of contract. Gather any and all documentation of all your interactions with this guy and bring them to an attorney who can advise you.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password