My lease is up at the end of June and need to decide to continue renting or buy.
My current income is 58,000 gross
I have a car loan with a balance of 3,000 390.00 per month
I have zero balance on 2 secured credit cards. One of which I just opeded last month at the recommendation of a banker.
I have one charge off with capital one for 2800 which they offered me a settlement of 2000. I am not sure if I should pay that now or wait.
I have a charge off with chase that was paid
One collection account for 130 which was also paid
I sent proof of payment and request to update or deleat to all Credit bureaus today.
My FICO 8 is 636 629 630
My FICO 2 is 640 647 and 652
FICO score is 636 629 and 630
Will the new credit card help my score? or hurt it?
Should I wait to try to get a pre approval until the credit bureaus review and update my delinquent accounts?
I also do have savings for downpayment.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!