originator of mortgage loans?

Deal Score0

How can you copyright a loan now?

  1. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 12:06 am

    It is the same as a mortgage broker.

    I think it is best to start this career choice as an “in house rep” That means that you work directly for one lender/bank/mtg co.

    Good luck

  2. Reply
    Sergio S
    April 30, 2011 at 12:50 am

    By originating loans…. and closing them…..

  3. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 1:32 am

    I am one. I got online training and work under a state broker. I also train people in person all around the country. We need to talk. If you don’t have a criminal back ground, I could use you and you can get paid while you learn. You also have to be 18 or older.

  4. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 1:52 am

    Mortgage Loan Originators can come from just about anywhere – but, almost all companies require at least a high school diploma, and no criminal background.
    Just knock on doors and watch the paper and on-line ads. Many companies will hire anyone who breathes, as they pay commission only and know that over 90% fail in this business within a very short period of time.

    If you want to know how to enter successfully, that is another question, but requires a lengthy response.

  5. Reply
    RE Broker
    April 30, 2011 at 1:57 am

    In california you can get a RE license or go to work for a big lender.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password