Need help existing mortgage?

Deal Score0

I have 2 months behind in my mortgage and I divorced. I want to be able to make payments if I could reduce the payment, but my mortgage company dosent remodifacation and does not want me to lose my house, I tried to refinance but was told my credit card was poor. If someone knows a program that will help me, my current mortgage, so I do not at this URL or a company that can help me, even with bad credit refinancing, I wonder could get foreclosed. I have everything I can think and need help, or I do not want to lose my house. I live in Missouri and I’m not sure if they start Forclosure. HELP !!!!!!!!!

  1. Reply
    January 26, 2011 at 10:07 pm

    The govt is working on a bailout that may help approximately 600,000 borrowers caught in the subprime/alt a adjustment profile. Your bank may not participate, but this measure may give you a loophole. Talk to a Remax or other top agent in your area to see if they know a mortgage loan officer who can get you refinanced at a lower rate. I used to know lots of officers when I sold real estate in Ohio.

    Is your loan FHA? They may be able to modify your loan, allow you to pay interest only, etc. They are impossible to get in California where the average house starts in the mid 600’s where I live.

    Why didn’t this get resolved during the divorce? Unless you are financially capable, your husband’s name is still on the mortgage. If your credit is bad, chances are his name is still on the loan. To avoid foreclosure, why doesn’t he help his credit by making payments?

    The foreclosure process is fairly quick, usually 3-6 months after no payments. Are you making partial payments?, or 1-800-569-4287 or the Homeownership Preservation Foundation at 1-888-995-4673

  2. Reply
    January 26, 2011 at 10:38 pm

    Possibly consider getting a roommate. Since the mortgage co. isn’t willing to negotiate a new payment amount, you must figure out a way to come up with the money to pay it without working two jobs. Is your x paying any alimony or child support or his fair share of other bills?

    The other option is to reduce other existing financial commitments. If you have cable TV or DSL and high telephone bills, consider doing without and utilizing your local library or a friends house. Start cutting coupons and eating at home instead of at restaurants. You sound like you have a head on your shoulders; you’re probably already cutting corners where you can.

    Possible consider selling the home before foreclosure and moving in with a family member or friend. Sell your car and rely on mass transportation, or car pool. You could save a car payment, gas, insurance, and maintenance.

  3. Reply
    Rafael P
    January 26, 2011 at 10:39 pm

    you have received a lot of good advice here… also, i might add (you did not mention children) seeing if you can bring in some additional income with a part time job (even if you work full time). It is difficult, but until your situation improves, you need to do what you can. If even a hundred a week helps, you might only have to work a day a week to bring it in… look around, and also ask family if they might be able to help by giving maybe 50 a month each to help out while you are getting back on your feet…

  4. Reply
    January 26, 2011 at 10:39 pm

    It’s extremely important to understand that with a little time and the right approach getting the absolute best mortgage refinancing is not a huge problem.Companies/businesses that arrange financial products of this natureenter into some research and groundwork on your own because the Internet can equip you with an absolute pot of gold of very helpful data when it is essential that you get the best mortgage refinancing.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password