my mom used my ame when i was younger to pay bills, now i have bad credit, how can i fix it without paying any?

Deal Score0

how do i fix my credit without paying anything. SInce i was a minor when it was used.

  1. Reply
    November 10, 2011 at 2:24 am

    You need to report her and file charges. That is fraud, stealing and even child abuse. She does not deserve to be treated any better than she treated you.

  2. Reply
    November 10, 2011 at 2:43 am

    Get a copy of your credit report at It is free and you don’t need to sign up for any monitoring services. Then, write a letter to each of the negative reports pointing out that you were a minor at the time and are not responsible for those charges. As a minor you are not able to be legally bound to a contract. Many of the creditors will erase the negative information. Be careful though. If your mom used the card in an unauthorized manner she is guilty of fraud and while you will be off the hook she faces criminal prosecution and could go to jail. Not really sure how you got a card as a minor so that could be a legal issue too!

  3. Reply
    Heidi 4
    November 10, 2011 at 3:19 am

    1. Contact an attorney. They can probably give you an answer over the phone and it won’t cost you anything. Your mother committed fraud & I know you don’t want to get her in trouble but she is certainly obligated to help you out of this mess. I DO NOT BELIEVE A MINOR CAN GET CREDIT WITHOUT AN ADULT CO-SIGNER.

    2. You or your mother can contact http://www.takechargeamerica. It is a non-profit debt consolidation Co. It is completely free and could probably help you and/or your mother with this.

    3. You might specifically ask an attorney on Y.A. in the Law section.

  4. Reply
    November 10, 2011 at 3:24 am

    i found this awesome website and you can find more information,about your question,
    Take your time to visit ,I hope this helps!

  5. Reply
    November 10, 2011 at 4:18 am

    Probably you have some wrong items in your credit report. Use credit repair service to find and remove such bad stuff from your credit –

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password