My husbands employer wants us to move out of state but the market is bad and we have a second mortgage.?

Deal Score0

How can I satisfy the second mortgage when the employer will only pay off the 1st mortgage. Can I get a personal loan to pay it off. Will a bank loan me 80,000 to pay it off??? Sorry I wasn’t clear before.

  1. Reply
    Vera S
    April 29, 2011 at 11:35 pm

    $ 80,000 on a second? Lordy!!

  2. Reply
    Maria D
    April 30, 2011 at 12:13 am

    Yes you can get a personal loan. All you can know about personal loan from this site. It gives some reliable, safe and highly useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.

  3. Reply
    April 30, 2011 at 12:16 am

    I would let the employer pay the first mortgage, then put the house up for sale. In the meantime, find a nice home to rent in your new area. I don’t know how much your home is worth, but if you only owe $ 80,000 and sell it for much more, you could take the excess and put it on a downpayment in your new area. It sounds like a lot at first, but it could really work to your advantage.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password