loop hole to get a mortgage with a C-Corporation?

Deal Score0

In self-employment and living in another country, but I am a citizen of the United States. I recently applied for a home loan and on the basis of evidence not to withhold income. Here’s how I think I may be umgehen1.File and recording of income from wages Corp2.Business c, etc., with this double taxation zero vermeiden3.Pay me a salary of 24,000 per year 4. Should I withhold any taxes and make quarterly payments to the IRS, although I do not live in the U.S.? 5.Using tax cut, even if I continue with the income I receive will allow about 200 dollars more than what I pay my Steuern6.Diese, my taxes and my bussiness personal taxes or file a few years ago, I can finally see verifiable proof of income and qualify for a home Darlehen.Kann happen? I contacted the income Kreditgeber.Accroding what I said by a U.S. American companies are reported and must be verifiable. Throgh W2 and tax returns. My previous income tax returns showing income of $ 80,000 are not eligible because it is not reported by an American company. Fortunately I do not pay income tax, because I do not live or work in the United States. Its completely removed.

  1. Reply
    May 2, 2011 at 6:40 am

    I would think that that could be done that way. But why is the lender denying you a loan on the basis of not having proof of income? Didn’t you give them a US Tax Return? Hopefully you’ve been filing one, as with you being a US citizen you are taxed on your worldwide income no matter where you live. You need to file a US tax return, but will get foreign income exclusion (I’ve attached a link to it). And yes, you would need to withhold taxes and make quarterly payments to the IRS even though you don’t live in the US, because if you are creating a C-corp, that means you need to file a 1120 return, and will need to get a Tax ID Number (EIN) for the business. You can put yourself on payroll, but will have to pay payroll taxes to the irs for the employee (you). This seems like a big hassle for you to go through though. Why just not contact the lender and ask what would be sufficient proof of income for them?

  2. Reply
    May 2, 2011 at 7:35 am

    1. You don’t file as C corp but and S corp why? cost
    2. Revenues are still taxes, i.e. sales tax, you also have to pay for benefits etc.
    3. OK
    4. The C corp yes
    5 and 6. Do you live in LALA land

    Yes you can, but i don’t think you have the knowledge to pull it off, sorry

    A better thing to do is to put your savings account in the USA, that way it seems that you have income in the USA. And use that a collateral

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password