Looking to buy a house in Virginia. Are there any special mortgage loans for state employees in Virginia? Thks

Deal Score0
  1. Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 11:28 pm

    yes! best place to start is the bank that your OM tells you has special banking for state employees. you can also call the virginia real estate board in richmond

  2. Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 11:55 pm

    I can refer you to a mortgage broker and realtor in your area. the realtor can search for special loans/grant programs that you can qualify for. I can find an agent that can help you at no cost to you. cjjones@cjloveshomes.com

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password