If a house pre-entered in an ordinary bank mortgage loans purchased or do I need a special type?

Deal Score0


  1. Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 11:02 pm

    You can use a conventional loan. No problem, just make sure you close before the foreclosure.

  2. Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 11:25 pm

    If you qualify with the lender – you can assume the loan – before foreclosure – they would

    rather do this than lose the money they’ve paid out

  3. Reply
    Kevin Williams
    April 29, 2011 at 11:49 pm

    Any home can be purchased with a conventional (normal) loan if the property is in good condition. If the appraiser list anything negative in the report the bank may require you to cure the problem before closing. A 203k loan is normally referred to as a fixer upper loan. It will help you to fix the property and complete the purchase in one smooth transaction. If you attempt to convert the loan from a conventional loan to a 203k this may prove problematic. To bypass this problem I would strongly recommend you have a licensed contractor inspect the property for possible defects during your walk through. If the property is in good condition you will be able to secure financing from most traditional lenders.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password