I want to open an office in mortgages, I started my real estate license and my business, what else?

Deal Score0

very familiar with the economy not only the business side Im, I know I need a broker account for me, but what else? And I can make a real estate agent and loan for the purchase and sale have. Or is this conflict of interests

  1. Reply
    May 16, 2011 at 5:17 am

    you can have a brokers office and a mortgage company in same place … that’s not a problem

  2. Reply
    May 16, 2011 at 5:47 am

    In many states, you will have to get a mortgage broker license and also be bonded for a sufficient amount.

    I’ve seen many one-stop shops, but I believe you cannot broker a loan on a real estate transaction that you are a party in. (hence the conflict). You should be able to do loans and real estate closings if they are not for the same property. This may be different depending on the state you are in.

    Check your state’s website, usually under business headings, to see the exact requirements.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password