I need a letter of proof of transfer of jobs for mortgages?

Deal Score0

I bought a house in another state, my job allows me to transfer to the new location, the problem is that I work on disability for blood poisoning, and my task will not give me a letter until ‘that I walk again. and the mortgage company now wants the letter or do they want to make a loan of some income to a higher interest rate. Thank you ideas

  1. Reply
    February 20, 2011 at 7:15 pm

    Have you looked at anymore options in terms of alternate mortgage companies? I am willing to take a look at your situation, drop me a line Jcorreahq@yahoo.com I will do what I can to help you out! I am a mortgage broker who is licensed in all 50 states and I work with over 100 lenders so I am sure if you decided to look into another option I can help!

  2. Reply
    Israel C
    February 20, 2011 at 8:05 pm

    Here is the problem. You can’t go stated on a non-working person. You may have to go NO DOC but you better have good credit AND your rate will be significantly higher. On paper, you can’t show that you are employed. You have 2 options:
    1. get a letter from your employer.
    2. Go NO DOC and eal with the rate.

    If you need more assistance, email me

  3. Reply
    February 20, 2011 at 8:14 pm

    Moving out of state is a risk to the bank because it is “speculative” that you will be continue making the income you are earning in your current state. Additionally, on disability, you have a passive income.

    They cannot get you to qualify on your disability income? Do you have a co-signer? You can do no doc if your credit is good enough. You can also do credit repair to improve your score.

    IMPORTANT, I always advise clients that getting into the house is important. Once you “OWN” the property, you have leverage. Take whatever loan you qualify for and you can refinance shortly thereafter.

    Be persistant. You’ll find someone that will get your loan done.

    Have you had any side businesses? Maybe your CPA will vouge that you have been self-employed for 2 years.

    You’re going to need “creative” financing.

    Good luck!

  4. Reply
    Kevin B
    February 20, 2011 at 8:23 pm

    I think your broker is on the right track with this. You’ve got two avenues to attack here: the letter and the mortgage. To me, it looks like your better avenue would be to get this letter. You’ll have this problem with any mortgage company.

    It seems silly to me that you are getting a stone wall at work. Write up a soppy letter that explains how you need this loan and one piece of paper from them is all that is keeping you away from your dream.

    Also, the letter you show the lender doesn’t necessarily need to be from the president of the company. They’re usually just looking for something on their letterhead with a signature of someone in some kind of supervisory position to you.

    Best of luck!

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password