I live in WA state and I’m trying to find a local company that can help me lower my mortgage payment?

Deal Score0

I I just bought a home 2 year ago, and I was told to get and adjustable rate because it was the lowest rate. Now that I’m trying to refinance, most bank are telling me that they can’t refinance me because my house is not worth. I have been seeing in the new and on TV about loan modification, but I would like to meet someone in person and I would like to work with a local company. Does anyone know of a company that is local where I can deal with a real person?

1 Comment
  1. Reply
    April 29, 2011 at 11:42 pm

    call your state office of HUD; check the white pages.
    if none exist, get back to me and I will try to find one in WA for you

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password