I am a real estate investor and can not document my income. What loans are available to all other properties to get it?

Deal Score0

I am full time real estate investor w / 5 properties. All guests have long-term, and only 3 have mortgage notes. I can not document my income. What, if any, are ready for someone in my situation? I want to use one of the useful properties as collateral for a loan or line of credit from the bank, but they still ask for W2S, confirmation forms of control and have reservations mortgage six months to the bank for each rent, I am now. The house that I would buy is only $ 40k so I can easily repay the bank. The property was paid, I want to use as collateral worth $ 95k. I have good credit and never late on a credit card or mortgage payment. Help!

  1. Reply
    May 4, 2011 at 3:57 am

    Of course you can document your income. Produce your Tax Returns for prior years and your bank statements. Retired people have no W2s but are able to take out mortgages using those two items

  2. Reply
    May 4, 2011 at 4:41 am

    You just use your income tax returns, documenting is no big deal. You need another loan officer, this is not a big deal.

  3. Reply
    May 4, 2011 at 4:58 am

    As Tigg said, you CAN document your income, if you file appropriate and HONEST federal income tax returns. If you’re somehow hiding income, this is the price you pay for doing so.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password