How can I find a mortgage broker in Florida with the construction or rehabilitation FHA loan?

Deal Score0

I want to make an offer for a property in Florida, but would pre-qualified first. He has a camper on it and I do not know if I’ll make a loan for the construction or rehabilitation loan needed? What is the best way for me to go?
Signing a contract with the manufacturer about the hand of the money to buy lots and build the house. If you did not get a mortgage, but have already qualified. A few days later had serious medical problems with a member of the immediate family that eating half my monthly income for an indefinite period of two years or more.

  1. Reply
    Gerald S
    January 24, 2011 at 8:04 am

    Contact a local real estate broker in the area. They will know who deals with the FHA.

  2. Reply
    January 24, 2011 at 8:38 am

    If the mobile is livable, you won’t need either, just a mortgage. contact the realtor that has it listed, they all work with mortgage brokers and they deal with FHA. Good luck. FHA requires a lot of stuff that a conventional loan does not, for example, they will make you bring everything up to current building codes with tie-downs, etc. I just sold 2 mobiles in Central Florida, and the buyers and us had to pay for all this stuff to be done. VA is even worse.

  3. Reply
    January 24, 2011 at 10:31 am

    without seeing the contract, I would say you cannot exit the deal
    without losing your deposit.

    IF that is ok, then just leave. If you want to save the deposit,
    you must assign the contract to someone
    else.[that will want to buy the prop] and that can qualify

  4. Reply
    yusseff ahmed
    January 24, 2011 at 11:25 am

    You can find another trustworthy contractor to finish the job and transfer your contract to them.The customer has to accept this transfer if the other contractor is in your skill level.

    There may be an easier way than this though.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password