Have 1/3 interest in property and need to sell. partition suit is only answer?

Deal Score0

Where is there a mortgage company that might back a bid on court house steps. I do not have cash as required by sheriff, for whole amount of bid to get fair value. Of course I would pay sevice charges, but would need loan without prepayment clause. as I would try to sell on open market. Property has 150,000 value
no, i have 1/3, need two thirds

  1. Reply
    February 11, 2011 at 3:32 pm

    if you think you can purchase this
    prop for 1/3rd of fmv, a true hard money
    lender will lend you money to buy it.
    no fico, no 1003, no cash from your
    pocket for anything. search…………….!

  2. Reply
    February 11, 2011 at 3:54 pm

    kemper is right but hard money lenders all have prepayment penalties

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password