Why do my family judge me so much?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management Why do my family judge me so much?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have a 2 1/2 year old son with my partner of 5 years Sean. We both met working in a restaurant. We were both managers. When I became pregnant I quit management and demoted myself to a waitress. It was better pay, I could double my wage with tips and I could pick and choose my shifts better. Anyway, when we wanted to buy a house, I went back to management for 6 months to have proof of earnings which I don’t have as a waitress. I was working silly hours. As soon as we got the house I went back to waitressing 3 days a week but doing 12+ hours a day. I have to work as Sean has lots of debts from before we got together. My family say I shouldn’t be working these hours and I should get a day job. But a day job would mean I’d have to work 5 days instead of three to get the same wage and thats not even including the tips! Next summer all his debts will be paid off and I wont have to work at all. My son spends one day with Sean, 1 with my sister and one with my mum or seans parents. Do you think I am wrong?
    Yeah Sean works those days our son is at my sister s or mums. Some weeks he comes home early and picks him up from them. He works 5-6 days a week some 12+ hour shifts. My family think we shouldnt both do the job and our son should sleep in his own bed every night.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password