Where do credit repair companies pull credit? ?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Repair Where do credit repair companies pull credit? ?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am starting a legitimate credit repair company and no credit bureaus or resellers will work with me or anyone in the credit repair industry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

There’s no such thing as a “legit” credit repair company. They are all scams. The only way to fix your credit is to pay your bills on time over a period of several years and your credit will begin improving. All credit history stays on your report for 7 years; and bankruptcy for 10 years.

If you are interested in helping people with credit problems, become a financial consultant, but do it the right way, with proper education.

Anonymous
      Inactive

i agree with the above poster. the reason that nobody wants to work with you is because those things are 99 percent scams. you would not be doing anything that the average person could not do themselves. writing dispute letters and hoping that the creditors don’t respond in 30 days, therefore getting the negs removed from the reports…problem is that those negs will simply come back in a few months. only way to really repair credit is to keep balances low, pay on time and apply for new credit sparingly.

also, if you are opening one of these businesses, be extra careful. if you don’t deliver on your promises, you could be opening yourself up to litigation. i hope that you have incorporated or LLC’d this business. i would advice you to go another route.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password