What happens when you sign as the guarantor for corporate credit and the business…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards What happens when you sign as the guarantor for corporate credit and the business…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…goes under? If you owned a business and you signed for corporate credit as the guarantor and can no longer pay the bills, what happens to your personal credit?
      How long does it take for it to reflect on your personal credit? And, if you make some type of payment every month, how does that affect the personal credit and do they still come after you for the lower payments. Who is a very GOOD company to go with that will help us, there are so many out there and so many crooks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All I know is manufactured homes (trailers) depreciate soooo fast and look horrible only in a few years I think its a bad deal all the way around, get a house. I have owned one too and it started falling apart after a year. So I have experience dealing with one.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’ll want to ask the lender what the closing fees will be. Each company is different. They also may want you to pay for a full years insurance up front. If the mobile home is in a park you’ll also have lot rent to pay for, but that would go to the park owner.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Before buying you must be approved by the Park. They screen all of their tenants. The costs to you will be escrow fees, prorated taxes, and other miscellaneous fees. If you hire a Realtor, he or she should have given you a Buyer’s Net Sheet which will give you an estimate of all costs incurred. And don’t forget the monthly space rent which may or may not include you utilities.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In addition to the above mentioned answers (not so sure about escrow, though), don’t forget about the pro-rated utilities. This may or may not already be included as an additional fee upon closing, so be sure to inquire about that. The park will also require a security deposit, and usually one and a half months rent up front.
      Manufactured homes have come a long way in the last 10 years, so pay no attention to those telling you they are junk. I used to own one and loved it (until the neighborhood went bad).
      Good luck & enjoy your new home! =)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password