- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 11:39 am #212553AnonymousInactive
I have lots of student loans though.
- May 23, 2011 at 8:58 pm #283445AnonymousInactive
After bankruptcy you should not be allowed to have credit cards!
- May 29, 2011 at 9:22 am #284872AnonymousInactive
I think credit cards are a bad way to go, ESPECIALLY after a bankruptcy.
That said, if you insist, try to get a Target Card. Target gave me one with a $400 limit just 2-1/2 years after I went bankrupt. I used it and showed them that I would keep making payments, and after about six months they offered me a Target VISA with a $5,000 limit, which my (now-ex) wife soon maxed out.
Good luck either way.
- June 12, 2011 at 9:52 am #288846Shona SuffolkMember
Following bankruptcy, your credit is pretty much trashed. therefore, there won’t be any easy credit cards. Using a prepaid credit card would be your best bet until you re-establish credit
- September 18, 2011 at 1:28 am #290416AnonymousInactive
What is your plan to be millionaire
- September 20, 2011 at 10:37 am #291102AnonymousInactive
go to a small bank and get a card that maxxes at eather 500 or 3000 i have a $500 student card and its pretty good on building credit btw i have family security
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.