- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 28, 2011 at 5:31 am #199870AnonymousInactive
I know, I know. Axis of Evil and all that.
I’ve seen some people proclaim success at dealing with NCO and Midland, although I have yet to. I’ve PMmed people for their golden secret info to no luck.
– [DONE] RJM was EASY. On two 4 year old accounts, I FAXED a PFD to the PUBLICALLY LISTED Fax Number for 50% and received a YES in my email within 48 hours. My PFD even proposed breaking it up over 5 months, and they agreed to that! I received the delete letter in my email the day after paying, and finally in the mail today.
PFD Summary: I received a copy of CR, I can pay a lump sum of X or Y for Z months, providing you remove all negative information when paid. Please check an option, sign date and return.
– Midland to no success (PFD for the same amount they offer for “PIF” status). It is past SOL, but they keep updating with interest. I am sending DV CMRRR today. (I know, backwards) I believe there is an error because in the account history, the reported balance has gone down and up by $50 at times with no explanation.
– NCO I haven’t tried yet, as I am trying to gather a better contact. I want to PFD as it has been quicker than DV so far, and all together (three things), they are a couple hundred and they are things I think I* forgot about while moving a couple years ago. The OC’s don’t report on these, but they are well within SOL.
I promise to “pay it forward” if someone PM’s me any clues on how to deal with Midland and NCO (i.e. emails,* contacts) by not letting people hang like they do.
- April 30, 2011 at 2:41 am #416241AnonymousInactive
It’s normal to be nervous and yes, things can go wrong. But from what you say, it all sounds to be on track.
- April 30, 2011 at 2:41 am #416242AnonymousInactive
Just went VA sounds like it should be good but be prepared for any last minute things that they will require, and they always do
- August 6, 2012 at 6:27 pm #416243AnonymousInactive
What sort of things do they typically require. Just curious since we are at a similar point in our closing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.