RJM, NCO, Midland – How/Who To Deal With/PFD?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit RJM, NCO, Midland – How/Who To Deal With/PFD?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I know, I know. Axis of Evil and all that.

I’ve seen some people proclaim success at dealing with NCO and Midland, although I have yet to. I’ve PMmed people for their golden secret info to no luck.

[DONE] RJM was EASY. On two 4 year old accounts, I FAXED a PFD to the PUBLICALLY LISTED Fax Number for 50% and received a YES in my email within 48 hours. My PFD even proposed breaking it up over 5 months, and they agreed to that! I received the delete letter in my email the day after paying, and finally in the mail today.

PFD Summary: I received a copy of CR, I can pay a lump sum of X or Y for Z months, providing you remove all negative information when paid. Please check an option, sign date and return.

Midland to no success (PFD for the same amount they offer for “PIF” status). It is past SOL, but they keep updating with interest. I am sending DV CMRRR today. (I know, backwards) I believe there is an error because in the account history, the reported balance has gone down and up by $50 at times with no explanation.

NCO I haven’t tried yet, as I am trying to gather a better contact. I want to PFD as it has been quicker than DV so far, and all together (three things), they are a couple hundred and they are things I think I* forgot about while moving a couple years ago. The OC’s don’t report on these, but they are well within SOL.

I promise to “pay it forward” if someone PM’s me any clues on how to deal with Midland and NCO (i.e. emails,* contacts) by not letting people hang like they do.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s normal to be nervous and yes, things can go wrong. But from what you say, it all sounds to be on track.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just went VA sounds like it should be good but be prepared for any last minute things that they will require, and they always do

Anonymous
      Inactive

What sort of things do they typically require. Just curious since we are at a similar point in our closing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password