Paid Judgement

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Paid Judgement

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Should the Amount column on*my CR report the original amount of the judgement or $0 once the*debt *is paid in full? I have an entry on my TU report that I disputed that was updated to “Paid Civil Judgement”, but the amount field still shows the original amount of the debt.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My wife and I just bought a house and I will tell you that if the listing said “not lender owned” we made it a point to view that house. There are a lot of foreclosures and short sales out there. The foreclosures are a wreck, short sales are a pain in the neck and lenders are so hard to deal with.

So, if I were you, the first thing I would put on the listing is “not lender owned, clean and move in ready house”. That alone sets you apart from a lot of the homes on the market.

Hope that helps! Good Luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Condition will make for a faster sale (if you have viewings and are priced similarly to other, lesser homes). If you are getting no viewings, you need to lower the price and/or raise the amount of commission offered to a buyer’s agent (that will get it shown)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, regardless if the market is good or bad, if someone is interested in your house, they will go after it! All you can really do is insure the real estate company will push this house as much as possible- advertise promote advertise promote!!! Obviously make the house look as good as possible, and remember the outside needs to be as nice as the inside, and vice versa! The outside is what will draw people to it, and the inside will sell the house! Have you tried staging the house a little? Meaning have some furniture in it, but take the personal items out, and keep it as clutter-free as possible! People looking on the internet need to see the space of the house and how they can picture their stuff in it- not see how you made it work for your stuff! You can always put it on ebay or craigslist, and mak simple fliers and put them in local grocery stores and places like that- word of mouth is very powerful!

In this economy, you need to be open to other offers. Such as renting the house, but keeping it on the market, on a monthly basis, and also look into a lease purchase/rent to own possibility. Those can be set up a number of ways and can include a down payment requirement, monthly ‘rent’ with a certain % going towards closing costs, and a time limit that the house must be purchased in. At least it would be getting you money every month instead of sitting empty or waiting to move for fear of having a double mortgage payment.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nothing. Perhaps consider leasing the house until the housing market recovers. Not even CitiBank has a “out-of-the-box” tip.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password