I need a first time credit card but have poor credit, one that doesn’t require

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards I need a first time credit card but have poor credit, one that doesn’t require

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

sav./check. acct. not pre-paid Looking for an instant first time credit card for bad credit history, and that does not require savings or checking account, and that is not a pre-paid card. any ideas??

Anonymous

all homes west of I-95 have cheaper insurance; a newer home built after 1998 approx is under the newer hurricane-proof building code, so insurance will be less on those homes. Its hard to estimate but don’t count on it being less than $ 2500 +/- and you’ll need flood insurance as well, $ 300/yr. it all depends on your deductibles.
    I don’t know what city you’re referring to–but $ 375,000 buys you more house in the northern part of FL than in the southern area of South Florida. You might consider renting before buying, it would give you a chance to find the right neighborhood and a better price since housing is still correcting previous valuations. A realtor can show you lots of beautiful homes to rent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password