Tagged: Real estate Buyers
- May 6, 2011 at 1:31 am #206652AnonymousInactive
and is register with the BBB.? It says they will buy it if the following happens. foreclosure bankrupcy and ugly.I need to know the name and cant remember the name.If someone can help please let me know Thank-You
They will also let you live in it for awhile.
- May 7, 2011 at 12:30 am #265731AnonymousInactive
Note – these companies usually only pay pennies on the dollar. You might be better off to contact a local investor. I’d start by asking a Realtor.
- June 10, 2011 at 3:49 am #434578AnonymousInactive
1) Your father must report the interest income whether you can deduct the interest or not.
2) You can deduct the interest if the loan is secured by the property. This would entail your father filing a lien against the home.
3) Are you sure that your mortgage company is OK with this? They normally allow “gifts” for downpayment assistance but not actual loans.
- February 14, 2019 at 3:25 am #525762detroitcashforhomesParticipant
Do you buy homes from Estates or Probate Sales?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.