Found few things on credit report that need guidance on.

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Found few things on credit report that need guidance on.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      inibip

VERIZON VA

More about
      this account/dispute

************************************** TU****************************** EX************************* ***********EQ

Account No.:*************** XXX*************************** XXX********************************* XXX

Condition:********************* Closed (Paid)********************** Closed (Paid)********************** Derogatory

Balance:***************************** $0**************************************** $0

Type:

Utility company

Unknown – credit extension, review, or collection

Pay Status: *************Collection/Chargeoff********** Collection/Chargeoff********** Collection/Chargeoff

Question 1: Why does is show as paid on 2 CRAs and derogatory on EQ? Is it worse on score as derog as apposed to closed paid? What should I do with this one. This is Verizon Landline I believe.

******************************************************************** TU***************************EX**************************** EQ

Creditor
      Name:

Account No.:

Original*Creditor:************************************************************************************************************CREDIT ONE BANK**
      Responsibility:********************************************************** *******************************************************Individual

Condition:************************************************************************************************************************Derogatory

Original Balance:****************************** ********************************************************************************$195

Balance:***************************************************************************************************************************** $195

Date Opened:******************************************************************************************************************* 10/2009*******

Date Reported:******************************************************************************************************************11/2009

Question 2: Why is it that it does not tell me the current creditor name and contact info and only equifax has record of this? Who should I contact. Im afraid if I contact Credit One bank they may report it to all 3 and if I report to Equifax the same may happen. Another odd thing is Im using truecredit for my reports and all other entries in my report have a place to click on to dispute… No tab for dispute on this one though…Advise?

CREDITONEBANK**************************************************************************** More about
      ********************************************************************************************** this account|Dispute

************************************* TU*********************************** EX****************************** EQ

Account No.: *************************************************************** ****************** *********************************

Condition: *************************Derogatory**************************** Derogatory********************* Derogatory

Balance: *****************************$704*************************************** $704****************************** $704

Type: **********************************Credit Card ***************************CreditCard********************** Credit Card

Pay Status: *****************Collection/Chargeoff****************** Collection/Chargeoff******** Collection/Chargeoff

Question 3: Why is it another collection agency sent me a letter on this and is trying to collect 195.00 as a settlement on this account but yet CRA have it as CreditOneBank.. The creditor trying to collect is Credismart. They have a website according to the letter but the domain expired… Any ideas on how to approach this one? They know when it has been reported and everything. Advise? Anyone delt with them before?

Lastly do Closed Accounts hurt much on your credit score?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password