- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 25, 2011 at 12:13 am #220002AnonymousInactive
Two weeks ago I put a “For Sale by Owner” sign in my front yard and made about 40 flyer’s with pictures and a detailed description. The flyer’s are going (I’m unsure to who, probably my neighbors) but we have only had 2people come by. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips as to how to advertise and market more efficiently? Thank you.
- May 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm #284076AnonymousInactive
You can post flyers anywhere flyers can go, put out ads in the paper, advertise on FSBO.COM, and your local classifieds sites. Do an open house in your spare time to generate more interest.
- June 11, 2011 at 8:50 pm #288150cardilorteviMember
Pay a discount realtor to get it on MLS (about $300). Keep the flyers there. Check out the many internet sites available, but don’t pay any of those with HIGH up front fees.
- June 14, 2011 at 2:42 am #289321AnonymousInactive
The first 100 or so flyers tend to go to neighbors and lookie loos, people walking by, etc.
You could have a sign made up with all the specifics instead of flyers but I don’t know if that would be cheaper.
2 people in 2 weeks is pretty good!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.