Finally!!!!!!!!

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Finally!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Long story as short as possible, I had 2 CA collecting on the same account. I call the original creditor to see who I should pay. I paid the one they said should have the debt. They said they would send a letter to the other stating they should no longer be collecting on it since they sent it to another agency. I was harrassed for weeks by this CA because no letters were ever received. Well 4 weeks later and several promises that letters were sent to the CA I finally had it. I called the original creditor and refused to get off the phone till they called the CA and told them personally over the phone to delete this from my credit report and stop collecting. They finally did it! Thank goodness!! This has lead me to many near breakdowns dealing with all 3 places just trying to get this item removed. It was the last negative listing on my CR.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why would one need software to repair their credit?
      Sounds like a way for someone to make some money off of you telling you gimmicks you can read anywhere online.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why would one need software to repair their credit?
      Sounds like a way for someone to make some money off of you telling you gimmicks you can read anywhere online.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve heard that these “services” can mess up your credit even further. I’d be very wary. A good way to repair your credit yourself is get a free credit report. Dispute anything that is incorrect. Then, pay your bills on time and work to reduce your balances, especially on credit cards. In time, your score will go up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve heard that these “services” can mess up your credit even further. I’d be very wary. A good way to repair your credit yourself is get a free credit report. Dispute anything that is incorrect. Then, pay your bills on time and work to reduce your balances, especially on credit cards. In time, your score will go up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – credit-report-free.totalh.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – credit-report-free.totalh.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password