Discover Confirms no more Foriegn Transaction Fee

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Discover Confirms no more Foriegn Transaction Fee

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Sent and recieved the following message from Discover using the Secure Message Account Center:

“Thank you for your recent message. I understand your concern about the foreign transaction fee. We want to be the most rewarding relationship you have with a financial services company, and I will be happy to answer your question.

We are pleased to inform you that, effective 11/06/11 we will no longer charge a Foreign Currency Fee on any international purchases made with your Discover Card. Additionally; we will no longer charge a Research Fee for any copies of billing statements or receipts that you request. If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance, please call us at 1-800-347-2683. Thank you for choosing Discover card.

I appreciate your business and the time you have taken to contact me today. Thank you for choosing to use Discover Card and being a loyal Cardmember since 2010, we value and appreciate you. Thank you for taking the time to contact us today and I hope you have a good day.

Sincerely,

Malina

We appreciate your feedback. Please* to complete a short survey on your customer service experience today.

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and the other trademarks, logos and service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party owners.”

EDIT – Removed personal info.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password