Appraisal Issues — Ladera Ranch BUBBLE!

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home in Orange County Appraisal Issues — Ladera Ranch BUBBLE!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We recently entered into a contract to buy a home in Ladera Ranch and the appraisal was almost $100k*short of the sales price adn that was even going outside the tract, so it was pushing it as high as possible.*
      The seller isnt willing to do any additional negotiating after their real estate agent made many claims the seller would “short the second” if the appraisal didnt come in at purchase price.**The worst part was paying*over $500*for an appraisal we all anticipated would fall short, but that the original stated intentions of the seller and agent were bogus.
      What are other buyers/sellers doing when appraisals dont come in at value?* I hear this is happening all over the OC, especially in Ladera Ranch. And who are these silly people buying without an appraisal contingency and with all cash?!?* That has to be the silliest thing I have heard when you can borrow for so cheap and why would you pay more than market value.* This is the nonsense that got us into trouble in the past.*
      Invest your money people in something other than overpriced homes!!*– just my opinion of course.*

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password