Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac can help me with my mortgage, if not through it?

Deal Score0

My parents and my father is now Foreclosure on disability and the state gives him just enough to make the house payment, absolutely nothing! In wonder if Fannie Mae bought the mortgage, then change to accommodate a loan with my income fathers in the same house?

1 Comment
  1. Reply
    Bob S
    May 19, 2011 at 2:55 am

    I dont think so, be careful of companies claiming to help you. You really have to do your research. I was in a situation myself and i know a good loss mitigation firm that saved my home. If you want info on them email me.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password