EAOS: Go home. existing mortgage is upside down?

Deal Score0

When I get the movers, we’re just stuff to our house folgen.Die mortgage company, we want to prove that we can not house our default on this. Ha ha, we can afford today, right now, if I did. That’s the thing. Do I just show them an alternative in the absence of: This is my last piece aufgenommen.PS Like the Navy. But I can not register again. I am a mom at home now. I get to thinking Hause.Ich, with 6 billion people in the world and end up not getting any bigger, it would be a safe investment. I mean, do not grow on trees, houses and land rights? We are all sorts of problems right now, all new Hause.PS inluding: I read in military time on the Congress passes some form of military assistance, if an owner PCS. Does anyone know about other services? EAOS ETS means …. Yes, the house is in question, where I parked up bin.Der they send us is our record label. You see the root if you win … and then they send you for free. I think you have 6 months before the expiry of the time, dass.Ich am married with a child. My husband and I will be the role of swinging, when we get home (that is, it will be used, and I will be homeschooling) I really do not want to be “wearing the pants and I m more boredom of my family, so I’m not reenlisting. Apart from that I have no scruples, it’s amazing … Good idea on the rent. However, I have a rentometer “and houses in the neighborhood for about $ 100 less than a month’s rent on my mortgage, and in addition there are monthly fees of 10 percent of fund managers. We would therefore be up to $ 200 per month. More periodic repairs. Grr.Ich have not heard the term PAH, is that the bill in Congress? “I really do not know, why not count as PCS PCS Final Finally, they again, mention where you herkommt.Dank PDT I googled. It looks like a possibility!

  1. Reply
    February 9, 2011 at 2:49 am

    I’m a little confused. You are getting out of the Navy, and you have a house you can’t afford to sell. Is the house where you are living now, or where you are hoping to move after you get out of the Navy? Are you married or a single parent? Have you tried to sell your house?

    I wish you good luck, and with more info I might be able to help.

  2. Reply
    February 9, 2011 at 3:25 am

    You are talking I think about HAP but there is no guarantee that you will qualify for it. This was originally done for those who had to move and couldn’t sell the house due to BRAC list and the base being closed. They are maybe allowing others to be in on it but not necessarily everyone. Is it possible to rent it out and have the mortgage paid for by the rent?? That is one way to do it and keep it as an investment. you can hire a real estate agent as a property manager for it.

    Edited to add: HAP has been around for awhile. It has nothing to necessarily do with PCSing for EAOS but if the base itself is being shut down. That is what it was originally started for. Now they are adding more things in there is no guarantee you will qualify for it.

    Not all agents charge 10% some charge less or if you have friends in the area then consider having them be hte contact. We did it for 1 1/2 years for someone we knew without a problem. They rented the place to 3 single sailors and charged a little more than usually. The guys were alright with it because it was a nice place and they were there for over 2 years in the end. They had to pay all the utilities and so if that is possible then it might be something to look at. You can talk to Sears about a program they have on fixing appliances, the friends had that in place and then if anything went wrong Sears got called and came to fix it. It was around $ 25 or $ 50 a month for it and definitely worth it because it covered labor.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password