Career info..what kind of job should I look for? Los angeles?
Seeking a position in which I can use my work experience, focused education, analytical ability, communication
Skills, and strong work ethic.
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial Report CreationSpreadsheet Usage
Oral/Written PresentationsMulti-Tasking ProjectsSpecial Projects
Employee TrainingPersonnel SupervisionSales Skills
Clear CommunicationBudget Cost ControlsSoftware Knowledge
Problem Solving AbilityInterpersonal CommunicationAttention to Detail
2006-Present Empire LendingWest Covina, CA
* Analyzed borrowers’ repayment ability, degree of leverage, and collateral strength using financial ratios.
* Supervised the underwriting quality and regulatory compliance of an aggressively growing loan pipeline.
* Managed multiple projects simultaneously, achieving objectives under time and resource constraints.
* Participated in a variety of real estate-related committees which focused on market and industry trends.
* Trained, reviewed, mentored, and supervised a team of new sales staff and sales support personnel.
* Prospected, marketed, and closed mortgage loans while assuring accuracy and client confidentiality.
* Successfully built a referral network of real estate brokers, attorneys, builders, and accountants.
* Pro-actively contacted existing clients to determine relationship strength and retain future business.
* Graduate, Citrus Community College (Glendora, CA), AS, Business Studies, 6/07.
* Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet.
* Graduate, Bonita High School (La Verne, CA), College Prep Focus, 6/05
* Volunteer, Various Community and School Activities
Client references available upon request.