Any in for or advice for seniors on one fixed income needing a reverse mortgage or loan modifier.state CA?

Deal Score0

Recently widowed senior of 56 years living in home with an adjustable loan at 7% interest and owing more than home is worth.

  1. Reply
    U R Sofa King
    May 1, 2011 at 4:58 am

    a reverse mortgage counseling session will give you all the answers you seek, but that age it just will not happen, surprised that there is no survivors benefit, but I suppose a mortgage modification would be your best option.

  2. Reply
    May 1, 2011 at 4:58 am

    I am Rev, Famous James, a Legitimate, Reputable money Lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I’ll be glad to offer you a loan.

    Services Rendered include;
    *Home Improvement
    *Investment Loan
    *Auto Loans
    *Debt Consolidation
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Name Of Beneficiary:………
    Amount Required…………
    Purpose of the Loan……..
    Loan Duration:…………
    Phone Number………….

    Rev, Famous James
    Famous Refinance Institute
    Hope to see your response via this mail address,

  3. Reply
    May 1, 2011 at 5:26 am

    In order to qualify for a reverse mortgage you must be al least 62 and have substantial equity in your personal residence.
    If you have further questions AARP is a good (and free) source.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password