AKORN loans for police officers, firefighters?

Deal Score0

Could you guys tell me a little bit about AKORN loans? My friend is interested in buying a home this year, he is a police officer. He asked me about AKORN mortgages, but I have never heard of them. (I work at a bank) What does he have to do?

1 Comment
  1. Reply
    mortgage help
    April 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm

    HUD offers a great program for police officers, teachers, firefighters if you buy a home in their designated area. Properties in designated areas are available at a huge discount on the list price of 50%. HUD requires they live in the property for 36 months as their sole residence, AND the property must be in one of their designated neighborhoods HUD considers a “revitalization area”

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password